First I sprayed a 9X13 pan with Pam, placed a dozen frozen Rhodes Rolls in and covered it with Saran Wrap. Then I placed the pan on top of my dryer while I washed and dried clothes all morning. This worked great when it's too cold anywhere else to get dough to rise.
After the dough was roll-sized, Princess Sparkley helped me roll each ball into a snake.
Then I tied them in a knot, dipped them in butter and sprinkled them with cinnamon-sugar.
I placed each roll in a heart shaped silicone muffin wrapper. You could use a regular muffin tin. You could also probably just put them back in the 9x13 pan.
Then they went back on top of the dryer to rise again.
Once I was happy with how big they were, I baked them for 15-20 minutes at 350.
And iced them with 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 TBSP butter, 2-3 TBSP milk and 1 tsp vanilla. Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment