It was 1996. I had just started at BYU and was home to get my wisdom teeth pulled during a break. Jed had a broken ankle. My mom's brother was in town. He took us (my parents, Jed, and I) out to dinner at Tony Roma's. It was the first and only time I've eaten there. Since I'd just had my wisdom teeth pulled, and we were eating at a restaurant famous for its ribs, my choices for a meal were limited. I ended up getting their baked potato soup. It is the yummiest soup I've ever eaten. I saw this recipe* today and decided one of these cold fall days I'm going to have to give it a try.
*I have another Baked Potato Soup Recipe from a Taste of Home recipe winners cookbook that I'll have to post later on... remind me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment