I just tried this recipe that Pioneer Woman posted last week. So delicious. I might have to make them again tomorrow. And the next day. YUM. Oh, and did I mention super easy as well?
I've reposted all of the recipes from my regular blog on this new food blog in order to sort them into more categories and make them easier to find. So when I say stuff like, "I made this for Thanksgiving tonight" and it was posted in May, that's because I just brought over the entire post and reposted it . . . in May. Not because I'm crazy and had Thanksgiving in May, although that might be fun... if I liked turkey.
An avid reader, sometimes writer, wife, mom, homeschooler, baker of yummy treats. I grew up in California, jumped around the United States (Kansas, Virginia, Ohio) and somehow ended up in Beijing China.
No comments:
Post a Comment