Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies - Christmas Style*
Mix:
2 cups butter (softened)
1 cup sugar
2 1/2 cups brown sugar
3 eggs
4 tsp. vanilla
In separate bowl, mix:
5 cups flour
1 1/2 TBSP. baking soda
1 cup cocoa
Mix all together - stir until crinkly (dough looks dry, it's okay).
Add 1/2 to 3/4 bag of mint Christmas M&Ms.
(If it's not Christmas, I use milk or white chocolate chips.)
Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
These are delicious. I think I probably ate 2/3 of them myself... giving a few away and sharing a few with my husband, and letting my kids have tiny bites from mine.
*When I first posted this recipe in 2005, the mint M&Ms were small, like Plain M&Ms. When I added this picture in December 0f 2008, they are the size of Peanut Butter M&Ms and not as great for cookie making. I'm mad.
No comments:
Post a Comment